Santa and the Hebrew Santa and the Hebrew

Jesus Meat

I love this animation... I'm not religious, but I could see this as an illustration of how the commercialization of holidays has killed the "spiritual" overtones they were based on. Crisp and clean as always, homie. Much respect.

two brothers two brothers

Awesome as always.

Keyframed animations are the shit... they take more time to work on, they require more care and attention to create, and the end result is goodness like this. Cheers, holmes.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Brilliant, and about time!

Everything in this animation is top notch... great song, appropriate animation, and a topic that anyone who creates their own content should be concerned about. It's great to have people mirror your work, but to rebrand it as their own is really dishonest and shitty.

End of Nightmares End of Nightmares

Kick Ass, as Always

Good work, 'Head... I love your art, and the game engine seems to be really well built.
Congrats on a job well done!

gavD responds:

embeeforme: I really appreciate that grimcity!
gavD: thankyou grimcity! The engine is built upon the Take to the Streets Urban Violence engine - it's massively enhanced thanks to testers like Jay, Belllends, Dave, Guesty and Brassey

Funny pics (beware) Funny pics (beware)

You're a cunt.

Oh... damn... where did you find those never-before seen pictures?

You suck ass.

I design? (read comments) I design? (read comments)

You're a Cunt.

Don't come to the Portal to get philosophical... especially when what you're trying to say is trite bullshit. Flash animations look like Flash animations... and? I make Flash and Photoshop do what I want... am I limited? Only by what I know (or don't). Quit being a slag and make someting that we can enjoy... that's why the portal is here, jackass.