Santa and the Hebrew Santa and the Hebrew

Jesus Meat

I love this animation... I'm not religious, but I could see this as an illustration of how the commercialization of holidays has killed the "spiritual" overtones they were based on. Crisp and clean as always, homie. Much respect.

two brothers two brothers

Awesome as always.

Keyframed animations are the shit... they take more time to work on, they require more care and attention to create, and the end result is goodness like this. Cheers, holmes.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Brilliant, and about time!

Everything in this animation is top notch... great song, appropriate animation, and a topic that anyone who creates their own content should be concerned about. It's great to have people mirror your work, but to rebrand it as their own is really dishonest and shitty.

Skater Returns Skater Returns

Good one for the genre...

Definately one of the better skate-related animations I've seen. Keep 'em coming!

N O W A Y N O W A Y

Flawless art and animation!

THere's really not much to say... clever scenario, great artwork, and the animation was gorgeous. Great work!

Peter Cottontail Peter Cottontail

Nice!

Wow, some dry humor!
The artwork and lip synching were spot-on. THe humor is a little dryer than my regular fare, but it was still really good... the ending was morbid, but not unsettling. Clever work, guy.

red-hot-ant responds:

Thank you very much sir. The ending was morbid but I bet a ton of you wanted to do the same thing to that british bastard rabbit.

The Voice of God The Voice of God

I'm a bit torn here...

For me, this is a little too pretentious to take seriously, but I can't deny the skill and effort involved with it. The audio is very disturbing (which is a good thing), and some of the keyframing is really well done as well (the one character whose arms slowly fall off).
I guess I take issue with the animation as a whole... it doesn't provoke sympathy for any of the characters, thus the things done to them aren't as disturbing as they could be.
You get props for posting something so unique to NG, but I have to say that without getting the viewer vested in the interests of the character(s), it comes off as melodramatic and almost comical.
Great for a second effort though.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Oh man! Holy crap!

I am totally humbled. This animation is amazing.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

God damn!

Incredible.
The camera emulation, artwork, sound, and overall style are amazing.
I especially liked the way you made the camera "overshoot" when the girl ran behind the car... very clever and perfectly executed.

Operation: Chop Stick Operation: Chop Stick

Animation, Yes. PayPal, No.

The animation was really good, but the Pay Pal button was retarded.